Dogs with chronic kidney problems often lose their appetite and suffer from anorexia. It is important to feed your dog a tasty food that tempts him.
Royal Canin Veterinary Canine Renal is a high calorie food that gives your dog the energy he needs even if he eats a small amount.
- Veterinary diets should only be used on the advice of a veterinarian.
- During the administration of a veterinary diet, the veterinarian should be consulted regularly (every 6 months) to monitor the progress.
- If your pet's health deteriorates, consult your veterinarian immediately.
- Once you have placed your veterinary diets in your shopping cart, please confirm that you have read and understood the above recommendations.
Royal Canin Veterinary Canine Renal is a food specially formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of dogs suffering from kidney failure.
- Chronic renal failure (CRI)
- Hate and cystine urolithiasis
- Prophylaxis of calcium oxalate stones and renal failure
- Pregnant or lactating bitches and puppies
- Low phosphorus content: Low phosphorus intake can help kidney function in dogs with chronic kidney failure.
- Vascular support: selected nutrients help kidney filtration
- Antioxidant complex: Antioxidant complex: the patented synergistic complex of antioxidants (vitamin E, vitamin C, taurine, lutein) can help neutralize free radicals
- Optimal digestion: the selected nutrients help balance the digestive system.
Changing your dog's diet and length of treatment:
The sooner you start with a specialized diet, the better. If your dog suffers from chronic kidney disease, feeding Royal Canin Veterinary Canine Renal may be necessary throughout his life.
Dogs with chronic kidney problems also suffer from anorexia. Royal Canin Veterinary Canine Renal is very delicious and easy to chew even by dogs with gingivitis. The strong antioxidant content can help neutralize free radicals.