Royal Canin Veterinary Canine Hepatic HF 16 is a complete diet food that helps dogs suffering from liver failure and other liver conditions. If the dog suffers from a liver disease, specially formulated nutrition is essential. This food can also be given to dogs with chronic hepatitis, hepatic encephalopathy, piroplasmosis and other liver diseases. The vegetable proteins contained ensure good acceptance. The food has high levels of zinc and low levels of copper, to limit the copper content in the liver cells. A special combination of antioxidants protects the body's cells from aggressive metabolic wastes.
- Veterinary diets should only be used on the advice of a veterinarian.
- During the administration of a veterinary diet, the veterinarian should be consulted regularly (every 6 months) to monitor the progress.
- If your pet's health deteriorates, consult your veterinarian immediately.
- Once you have placed your veterinary diets in your shopping cart, please confirm that you have read and understood the above recommendations.
Special features of the product:
- Vegetable protein: digestible, quality proteins of vegetable origin that are easy to assimilate and better tolerated by dogs with hepatic encephalopathy.
- Low copper content: low copper combined with high zinc prevents the accumulation of copper in liver cells and prevents the degeneration of liver cells.
- Antioxidant protection: patented synergistic antioxidant complex (vitamin E, vitamin C, taurine, lutein) can help neutralize free radicals
- High energy content: energy from fat and low protein helps reduce protein breakdown, reducing the risk of progressive hepatic encephalopathy.