The gastrointestinal tract is a very sensitive organ in dogs, subject to many influences. Many dogs suffer from chronic diarrhea and / or vomiting. Therefore, a long-term change in diet cannot be avoided. To ease the intestinal tract, Royal Canin Veterinary Canine Gastro Intestinal has a high energy density, which allows feeding in small portions. Fermentable fibers (beet pulp, FOS) maintain the proper functioning of your dog's digestive system and at the same time provide food for the intestinal microflora to keep it healthy. Manganese oligosaccharides (MOS) stimulate and help the local immune system neutralize pathogenic bacteria.
- Veterinary diets should only be used on the advice of a veterinarian.
- During the administration of a veterinary diet, the veterinarian should be consulted regularly (every 6 months) to monitor the progress.
- If your pet's health deteriorates, consult your veterinarian immediately.
- Once you have placed your veterinary diets in your shopping cart, please confirm that you have read and understood the above recommendations.
Specific product features:
- High digestive security: easily digestible proteins that reduce the fermentation process in the intestines.
- FOS and MOS: fermentable fibers (FOS) support the balance of the intestinal flora & manganese oligosaccharides (MOS) stimulate the local intestinal immune system (IgA)
- High energy content: high energy density allows feeding in small portions, which relieves the intestine
- High acceptability: dogs with digestive problems suffer from loss of appetite and weight loss. The exceptional taste of the food encourages your dog to start eating normally and to recover.
- EPA / DHA: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are long-chain omega 3 fatty acids that help reduce inflammatory processes in the gut.