Foxy was brought to us by the officials of the Dărmănești Town Hall. He was wandering around the area, with skin problems, old and crippled, just looking for love. He didn't even need food as he needed love. And I took him in, treated him for the dermatitis he had, gave him the attention he had been deprived of.
Foxy is an old dog, and now in her senescent years, she needs the warmth of good people. He needs to feel a genuine cuddle, to be petted, to be comforted. He doesn't ask for much, he doesn't need much. We want so much to find a family for him, but our heart shrinks like a flea at the thought that the good, beautiful, vaccinated puppies have not yet found a family, other than the old and weak ones. However, about him we tell you this:
He is a 12 year old male, small in stature (~33cm).
He's a temperate, quiet old man. He is not too active, often preferring to sit in the sun, enjoying the clear day he gets to live.
He is very loving, with people who visit, with the kids, with other puppies. He tolerates everyone and shows no dominating tendencies.
He is dewormed internally and externally, fully vaccinated, unsterilized (he is too old for this intervention).
Help with Food or Veterinary Services
Classic LAMB & RICE Krok24,00 lei – 240,00 lei
If you would like to adopt a dog from our shelter, we first invite you to fill out the following questionnaire.
It only takes 2 minutes!
What is the purpose of the questionnaire? Why do I need to complete it?
The questionnaire is the first step to adoption and the way we try to get to know you and make sure our fur babies end up in loving and, above all, responsible families (NOTE: We do not consider monotonous answers such as ''Yes'' or ''No'').
Please read carefully some of the obligations to which you are committed as an adopter:
Your contact details as stated in the adoption contract (name, surname, age, telephone number and address where you want the adopted animal to live).
- To ensure that the animal donated by us has a decent, stress-free life, which means: unlimited food and water, a comfortable place to sleep, freedom of movement, the possibility to show his (dog) traits in peace.
- Provide qualified veterinary treatment in case of injury or illness.
- Ensure monthly deworming and annual vaccinations.
- Do NOT bully, do NOT mistreat, do NOT punish the animal. In case of behavioural problems, you must contact our association or a qualified trainer.
- Do NOT under any circumstances abandon the animal if you realise it does not meet your standards.
- Do NOT dispose of the animal unless you notify the donor, i.e. our association, in advance and this will ONLY be done with our consent.
- Notify the association if you change the animal's residence and if you change your contact details - telephone number so that we can keep in touch with you.
- Arrange for sterilisation of the animal at the appropriate age if this has not already been done by our association.
- Notify the association within 24 hours in case of loss or death of the adopted animal.
- Return the pet to the association if you can NO LONGER afford to care for it, if you move and cannot take it with you, if you do not relate well to it, if it is not compatible with your family and/or if you are not happy with it.
- Allow the association to visit the animal, with prior notice, at the request of the association in order to check the conditions provided to the adopted animal and its condition.
- In the event of non-compliance with the provisions and obligations stipulated both in this questionnaire and in the adoption contract subsequently signed by the adopter, our association reserves the right to confiscate the donated animal.
- Thank you for taking the time to go through our questionnaire!