This is Diego, a puppy found by a friend in Șcheia, just before being shot, as hunters deliberately set their prey.
He stayed in foster for a while, was properly cared for, neutered, fattened, then came to the shelter where he hardly managed to integrate. He is only 1 year old, young, very good behaved, playful, friendly with those who manage to gain his trust. Being a young and perfectly healthy puppy, we want to find him a responsible and loving family, which is why we tell you the following about him:
He is a 1 year old male, medium height (~40cm)
He is a good, loving, quiet puppy.
It is suitable for both courtyard and block living.
It is dewormed internally and externally, fully vaccinated, neutered.
Please support us with a distribution for Diego.
Help with Food or Veterinary Services
Wet canned beef food for dogs, Cookie108,00 lei
Donate the deworming of a dog15,00 lei – 35,00 lei
If you would like to adopt a dog from our shelter, we first invite you to fill out the following questionnaire.
It only takes 2 minutes!
What is the purpose of the questionnaire? Why do I need to complete it?
The questionnaire is the first step to adoption and the way we try to get to know you and make sure our fur babies end up in loving and, above all, responsible families (NOTE: We do not consider monotonous answers such as ''Yes'' or ''No'').
Please read carefully some of the obligations to which you are committed as an adopter:
Your contact details as stated in the adoption contract (name, surname, age, telephone number and address where you want the adopted animal to live).
- To ensure that the animal donated by us has a decent, stress-free life, which means: unlimited food and water, a comfortable place to sleep, freedom of movement, the possibility to show his (dog) traits in peace.
- Provide qualified veterinary treatment in case of injury or illness.
- Ensure monthly deworming and annual vaccinations.
- Do NOT bully, do NOT mistreat, do NOT punish the animal. In case of behavioural problems, you must contact our association or a qualified trainer.
- Do NOT under any circumstances abandon the animal if you realise it does not meet your standards.
- Do NOT dispose of the animal unless you notify the donor, i.e. our association, in advance and this will ONLY be done with our consent.
- Notify the association if you change the animal's residence and if you change your contact details - telephone number so that we can keep in touch with you.
- Arrange for sterilisation of the animal at the appropriate age if this has not already been done by our association.
- Notify the association within 24 hours in case of loss or death of the adopted animal.
- Return the pet to the association if you can NO LONGER afford to care for it, if you move and cannot take it with you, if you do not relate well to it, if it is not compatible with your family and/or if you are not happy with it.
- Allow the association to visit the animal, with prior notice, at the request of the association in order to check the conditions provided to the adopted animal and its condition.
- In the event of non-compliance with the provisions and obligations stipulated both in this questionnaire and in the adoption contract subsequently signed by the adopter, our association reserves the right to confiscate the donated animal.
- Thank you for taking the time to go through our questionnaire!